Back to school!
Last week I started up classes again at CSN. I am taking an Intro to Graphic Communications class towards my Graphic Design degree. The first night I went I was like, "Whoa...these are all Mac computers...what am I going to do?" I was very intimidated because I have always worked on a PC. I have been on a Mac probably like 4 times in my life. Last night we started "hands on" and I am very excited about all the creative possiblities on a Mac. I can tell this class is really going to stretch my brain...but I love it! I love learning new things! We will also be learning Photoshop later in the semester - can't wait!
I have been blog hopping (I am not afraid to admit it!) and have noticed some cute theme days. I love it! I think I am going to start a "Family Friday" post where I highlight a family member with a picture and a story about them. It's fun to embarass people, and I like to get nostalgic every now and then. : )

1 comment:
You are super smart with computers you will have no trouble at all!! And cute idea about the family friday!!
Post a Comment