Friday, September 24, 2010

Catch-up

Things have been a little crazy...but isn't that always the story?
Maybe I'll just let the pictures tell you what we have been up to.
Sarah is still up to her silly antics...
Doesn't everyone use a pan for a snack bowl?


Chasing Rocky around the house with her stroller or shopping cart


trying to sneak into the fridge like a monkey
She is really excited for the baby.  She tells me just about every other day, "Baby come out, NOW!?"
"I hold her and rock her and be so, so soft..."
She kisses and hugs my belly all the time. 
In fact, she tries to give "baby sista" food and drinks through my belly button.

My birthday came and went...
John and I took a little get away.
A BIG thanks to Grandma for watching Sarah, and Brad & Lolly for watching Rocky!
The infamous "bumble bee" suit at 25 weeks.
(I would spare you the swim suit picture, but I can't find another belly shot around that time)


Last weekend we went to Mom and Dad's cabin.
I was hoping for more fall color, but maybe we can go up for conference weekend(PLEASE?!)
I think I am getting this enlarged for our house...I just love fall!

John took a couple bike rides while we were in Cedar City.
This one is in Bryce Canyon (an hour or so away)
They went on a crazy 32 mile bike ride also...(not pictured)
Let's just say they have some great stories to tell from that one. ;)

I am just about 8 months pregnant and doing great.  (8-ish weeks left)
She is moving around tons and it never gets old.
We feel so blessed to be adding another little one to our family.
I have starting "nesting" mode a little bit...especially because I want all of my Christmas stuff done before she comes.  Silly me - decided I couldn't find a quilt/comforter that I loved for Sarah's new room, so I am in the middle of sewing that now.  I want Sarah's room to be completed before the baby comes...
Not to mention there's a family baptism, Halloween, John's birthday, Dad's Birthday, Mom's birthday, Marylin's birthday, maybe even Thanksgiving before little darling makes her appearance.
Oh and somewhere I am going to find time to do photo sessions/editing too. LOL!
It's all good.  It will make time go by that much faster!

1 comment:

lauren said...

you look adorable! your pregnancy went by quick! hey we moved right over by you but i cant remember exactly what neighborhood your in so im going to have to call you we might be in the same ward!