Yay!! Finals are this week. I don't have any exams...I just had to do a final drawing (8-10 hrs.) for Drawing/Art 102 and a final paper for Philosophy. Time flies! I can't believe the semester is already over!!

For my drawing final we had to draw something that defines us...Ex: a major event in our lives, hobby, etc. and it had to have cloth somewhere in the drawing. I chose my wedding dress! That is the most life-changing event for me...so I hung my wedding dress on our armoire and got to work. It was hard...I'm glad it's done!
9 comments:
Shutup!! That is so good! Good for you Rissa;)
WOW what can't you do. You are amazing you mountain biking, dancing, drawing fool. I thought that was a photo. Good job.
Love
Dianna
Are you serious.... that is SO beautiful!! You did an amazing job!!
What a beautiful picture!!! I did not know you were such a good artist!!! That picture would look great on a wedding greeting card. Maybe you have a new job.
Yeah, ... pretty good for a 'beginner... :-) Actually, I can't wait for next semester when you start teaching your own classes in Art ... it's obvious you already have the fundamentals pretty well in hand.
Actually, the dress looks just the way I remember it when you wore it and you "Danced with your Father Again"... to the tune of Balarina Girl.
I am absolutely, totally, firmly and convincingly unbiased when I look at the creations of your hands!
Remember, ... I loved you first... and always will.
Proud Pop.
Amazing!!! I thought it was a picture too!!! I told you that you were Awesome!!! Very Jealous!!!!
Pyzam.com I am sure there are lot of other places to get them too. there is a link at the top of my page also to pyzam.
So let me just say that I think I have been saying that you can do anything well that you have ever tried for um like 16 years!! I love it! AMAZING!!! You are so talented and I love that you are doing all these fun things! But again I have known this about you for years and years!! Love you and maybe you could draw my dress! :)
I have to agree with everyone else!!! You are amazing. I couldn't draw a straight line or a circle to save my life.
Post a Comment