We now have a new way to keep people up to date with what is happening in our lives! Thanks to Lindsey, who has a very lovely blog, for introducing this to me! We just went San Francisco to see my sister's new baby boy, Cooper. Then stayed at Mom and Dad's cabin in Cedar City so we could go mountain biking in Brianhead. We are back!
This is John with our buddy Mike and his little boy Wade.


3 comments:
Oh my word your page is darling!! And talk about a photographer!!! Dang your good!! I need to come see that beautiful home of yours. miss you Lindsey
Hey Marissa--
I have joined the blog world too. I couldn't help but be nosey and come check out your blog. Looks great!
Just realized it only put our first names. Just making sure you know it is me--Heather Benson
Post a Comment